Head Work

I am begininng to the process of assembling parts for my soon to become
reality 2.0 Bubble block transplant.  I was wondering what type of head
work to have done to my hydaulic GTI head for the best streetability and
HP.  I will be matchporting the intake manifold and running a Techtonics
268 cam (or HOR 270), tri-y headers and a 2.25 inch exhaust.

Also,  what is the best clutch, plate, disk, combo for the 2.0???

Thanks

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop

Brian Honnold