SV: 300hp rocco

Don't know for this man but seen two VR6 turbo and one VR6
kompressor in a big Scirocco meeting in Oznabruck last year. I
think they all the two turbos were Scirocco I and the kompressor
Corrado. It can be done if you have the money.

Roland Johansson
Scirocco 1,6l TIC -82
Http://hem.passagen.se/toker

> << I asked him about it, he said it's got a VR6 and a turbo...
 he said the