San Diego drive up to Jamboree on Sunday the 16th

I just talked to Mike Pham and he and a bunch of the guys from San Diego
that are showing their cars at the VW Jamboree are going to be meeting up
in Escondido at 5:45 am so that they can go up and get some good show
spots for their cars.  The Jamboree is much more organized when it is
held at the OC fairgrounds.  They actually have all the bugs together,
the busses together and the watercooleds together instead of kind of
wherever they can fit like they do at the other location.
   Should be a decent watercooled turnout, as the numbers have been
increasing steadly over the last couple of years.  We had nearly 30
watercooleds last show, and that was with a majority of Vorsicht and VW
COLA going to New dimensions.  Supposedly both of those clubs are going
to have quite a few cars here at this show, so we may get over 50
watercooleds.  Hard to tell ahead of time.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components
95 Black Jetta GLX M3 wannabe