Hole in Firewall?

Ok .. I've seen a bunch of posts from people looking for a way to connect
crap inside to other crap in the engine compartment .. Forgive my naivity
<sp?>, but isn't there a hole on the drivers side to through the firewall
with a little rubber bung stopper thingy? .. I haven't looked yet on mine,
but i know my '87 Jetta has something like that, and that's how i got my
power to my amps .. I haven't started my stereo install yet, but this is
how i planned to do it .. Are there no holes AT ALL through the firewall?

Chris Cuzner (cuznerc@gilmore.ca)
File Management (Data Center)
Gilmore Global Logistic Services