Re: Scirocco conversion project

In a message dated 8/11/98 12:40:59 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
GUIDO.DAVID@PALO-ALTO.VA.GOV writes:

<< Hello everyone! This is my first posting on this message board! And I am
 happy to have found some Scirocco enthusiasts!

 I am looking for a Scirocco MK1 "donor" chassis so that I can begin to
 convert it into an electric vehicle! I live in the San Francisco Bay Area
 and was wondering if anyone knows of a chassis that needs a loving home . >>

Welcome to the List David,

I also live in the Bay Area, Foster City in fact.  Don't have a donor, but
I've seen an electric "Rabbit" pickup on the roads of Foster City.  I'll keep
my eyes open.

- -dick-
'78 Scirocco
Original Owner