Re: American light upgrade ...

  I was wanting to know about installing some relays for my
headlights.  I just installed the Hella conversions with standard
H4 (60/55 watt) and H1 (55 watt).  I was told that I could run
these lights without the use of relays.  Eventually, I would like to
upgrade the bulbs to a higher wattage.  I was wondering what
relays I might need and if anyone had any ideas about how this
can be done.

Thanks,

   Benjamin Harder
   '86 Scirocco 16v