Re: Mopar -> VW, converted 1 driver!

>So all told I managed to convert a die hard Mopar nut into a
>happy VW nut :-)
>
>Yippie!

Congratulations, I tried to convert my gf to VW and couldn't do it.  At
least she thinks VW are good cars.  I offered to pay the differnece if she
got a new Beetle instead of a Neon R/T but she wanted the Neon.  Oh well, I
tried.

Johnİİ '98  Dak cc Sport 4x4, 3.9 auto, Intense Blue, Leer Classic tonneau,
İİİİİİİİİİİİİİ  Pioneer DEH-P85DHR, ventshades, headlight/tailight covers
İİİİİİİİİ '84İ Scirocco (under construction)
          '69  MGB Roadster(in need of restoration)