Mopar -> VW, converted 1 driver!

So I finally did it, I got my brother to drive one of my roc's!

Any boy did it open his eyes.

I took my silver 84 out and I let him take the red 85.

We putz'd around for awhile, then we got out on the highway and raced.

Totally bagged the cars... hard cornering, power shifting, it was a
total bagging experience, although we skipped the 4x4ing... no
sense in BAGGING the car.

Afterwards he goes "you know this is a FUN little car... not quite
as fast as the charger... the handling is amazing... I can see why
you have two of them..." etc.  It all ending in my selling the red 85 to
him for 2 grand. and future mechanical help (hes great at fixing
mechanical things).

So all told I managed to convert a die hard Mopar nut into a
happy VW nut :-)

Yippie!