Re: OK, I'm going to do it!

I must say It looks good when its in but its a pain and takes lots of time and
patience to pull it off but its something that can be done at home. . .
You should put the rear seats from the Raddo in as well. . .
they look so nice once in a Rocco. . .
Good look . . .
Oh Keti with the vr6 rocco did the same set up but he put a audi instrument
closter in the dash . . Way cool but all the back lighting was red. .  I like
green. .
Later. .
~Danny~