Re: Connect SCSI prph's to G3 IDE drive?

On 8/8/98 at 5:42 PM -0400, macman said to Kreme and others:
> No.  You cannot connect SCSI periupherals to the IDE bus, and visa-versa.
>  You can connect internal and external SCSI devices to the SCSI bus on
> the G3.  The G3 has two IDE buses for HD and CD, and newer models have a
> third IDE for the Zip.  They still have a single SCSI bus for internal or
> external devices.

Are you sure?  I think the Zip is SCSI (unless they changed it recently, I
know for a fact it WAS SCSI).

- --
<Mailto:kreme@kreme.com>  <Snail://80209/South%20Gaylord/1015/400>
       You think you're a MacAddict? My son is _named_ Macintosh
<bell://303.722.2009>                       <http://www.kreme.com>