Headers -n- Hoods

I was just wondering if anyone on the list has used or had any experiences
with the 16v headers from Bellevue MotorSports.  They are cheaply priced as
compared with other headers on the market and I was wondering how well they
performed and how strong they are?

My second question is that I am still in search of a good condition, unfaded
black hood for my 87 16v.  If anyone has one or has a lead for me I would
appreciate it.

Thanks,
Rich