From: EGJ123@aol.com
To: scirocco-L@scirocco.org
Subject: Scirocco G60 / GTX engines
Date: Sat, 8 Aug 1998 15:49:59 EDT

Hi all,
just found an interesting article in a magazine called Golf Xtreme the
other
day, about a G60 conversion for a Scirocco.  I'd never heard of this
conversion being done before, just wondered if anyone has heard anything
about
this kind of transplant?  And just another quick point, does anyone know
if VW
ever sold a GTX 16V Scirocco in the UK in RHD form, and if so, were the
numbers severely limited?

TIA,
Jamie
http://members.aol.com/egj123