Scirocco G60 / GTX engines

I think that all the 16v's are lft hand drive. You could swap out an 8v for
a 16v on a storm
and you would have a rhd 16v. G60 is not so EZ to do on a Scirocco. I has
been done.
It just costs a bunch and the gains can be had other ways.

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"

Message text written by INTERNET:EGJ123@aol.com
>Hi all,
just found an interesting article in a magazine called Golf Xtreme the
other
day, about a G60 conversion for a Scirocco.  I'd never heard of this
conversion being done before, just wondered if anyone has heard anything
about
this kind of transplant?  And just another quick point, does anyone know if
VW
ever sold a GTX 16V Scirocco in the UK in RHD form, and if so, were the
numbers severely limited?

TIA,
Jamie
http://members.aol.com/egj123<