Re: For those converting dual wipers to mono wiper-

On Sat, 8 Aug 1998 02:27:57 -0400 "balance" <BALANCEPERF@prodigy.net>
writes:
>Hello,
>
>  Just had an interesting idea for those of you
>who were looking
>for something to put in the hole that is left
>over on your Scirocco's
>when you convert to a mono wiper-
>
>Ever see one of those Hella battery cut off
>switches?
>
>One would fit quite nicely in the left over hole,
>and you would have a great theft deterrent, as
>well as an
>easy shut down in case of electrical problem.
>Percy.

Chris Barzman has one in his A2 GTi (now with 2.0L). Looks kinda goofy to
me. Besides, I dont know if i want the world (Pedestrians) to be able to
shut off my car at any given stop light. That would suck.

I think the plug looks much cleaner myself. Thats just me tho.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and