For those converting dual wipers to mono wiper-

Hello,

  Just had an interesting idea for those of you
who were looking
for something to put in the hole that is left
over on your Scirocco's
when you convert to a mono wiper-

Ever see one of those Hella battery cut off
switches?

One would fit quite nicely in the left over hole,
and you would have a great theft deterrent, as
well as an
easy shut down in case of electrical problem.

I have access to a bunch of them, with heavy
gauge wiring,
and end terminals, everything that would be
needed to install.

If there is any interest, I will tell you more.

Percy.