Re: (non Rocco) GTi Euro bumper value-

On Sat, 8 Aug 1998 02:32:18 -0400 "balance" <BALANCEPERF@prodigy.net>
writes:
>Hello,
>I have access to a set, they guy is asking $150
>for the pair, new in the box, w/H-Ware
>
>Should I go for it?

totally! Especially if they're new, never installed -and- in the box.

>Thanks for allowing me to post non- Rocco
>material, I promise to keep it to a minimum!
>

>   Percy.

Posts like this, as far as I understand the rules, are completely legit.
It doesnt have to be a Scirocco to get posted on the list. A1 chassis
anythings are pretty much what we discuss, own and tinker with.
I'll also note that there are a few of the list members (Myself included)
who own A2 Jetta's so, a threat about those pops up from time to time
too.

Hey, at least the post was about A car, ANY car the way things have been
going lately...

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and