Re: Leather Seats

> My seat was showing a little brown cow color were I rub it getting in and
out.  I put semi gloss black paint on.  Yes, spray paint.  You can't tell
unless you really really look hard.

At most fabric stores you can by leather spray DYE.  It's made specifically
for coloring leather and is available in all sorts of colors.  Regular
spray enamel will ruin leather by drying it out (not to mention it will
crack after a while, get sticky possibly, etc.)

Cheers,
Greg Faust