Fuba hole question

Hello everyone,

Can someone who has the stock 16v Fuba antenna do me a favour?  I am
installing the Fuba on my car (it goes in for paint next week - YAY!), and
I need to know where on the roof to drill the hole.  The sheet that came
with my antenna (and yes, I bought the real Fuba antenna from VW) has
dimensions for the Golf, Polo and Passat - but no Scirocco.

The measurement I need is from the back of the roof to the centre of the
antenna base.  For the Golf, it gives a dimension of 120 mm ... but I
would rather have someone measure it so I know I'm drilling in the right
place.

Thanks!
-- Michael Helms

'81 Scirocco - the fixer-upper