Re: Brake pads

Want to stop on a dime repeatedly, have mimimal brake dust, no warmup time, and hear only
a little bit of noise? Try Carbotech's "Green Metallic" pads. I think they're related to
the Hawk brand, btw. Lemme tell ya, these things are awesome!

Brian Honnold wrote:

> Any recomendations for pads for a 16V front and rear.  Brake fluid also.
>
> The car is my daily driver so I need something that will stop without needing warmup.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Brian Honnold
> '78 Rocco Ragtop (10.1 front 8.? rear)

Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut
Hotrod Rabbit GTi
SCCA PRO Rally driver

"Next event is Summer Maine Forest Rally on July 30th & August 1st. -Sideways at 70mph
down the gravel/dirt logging roads of Western Maine."