Re: stereo woes

NICHOLAS ISAAC wrote:

> I have 2 12 inch Kenwood's, two USAcoustics 250w amps etc..  I have my
> amp wire going through the firewall (passenger side), under the carpet
> beside the sill cover and back between the back seats. Oh, and cus this
> doesn't offer many new ideas, a little treat, take out your spare tire
> (don't really need it anyway) and put your amp in the well. It even has
> a little strap in there to hold it down. Happy bumpin

  Do not put the amp in the spare tire hole unless its a very low power
amp or you live where its always cold. They need air flow to properly
cool. Unless you have some kind of ventilation the spare tire hole is
not a good spot to put an amp. Anybody tried putting a big 18"
sub-woofer in there yet? The thought crossed my mind, but not enough
space behind it for good sound.

Feenix
88 16V Scirocco
84 8V Scirocco