Re: [auto-x] I Luv my new Kumho's

On Tue, 04 Aug 1998 23:13:39 -0700 Kevin Collins
<collinsk@sprintmail.com> writes:

>Huh? A directional tire only "points" in one direction when mounted.
>So lets say you mount it on the left side, arrow pointing
>in proper direction.  You bought 4 tires.  Gee, they all have an arrow
>pointing the "same" way, right?  Of course.  To mount the same tire on
>the right, you just move it across.. what was the inside sidewall when
>mounted on the left would be the outside sidewall if mounted on the
>right.
>

>--
>Kevin Collins

Kevin, some of the tires out there also have printed on them, "this side
faces out" on one side, and "this side goes in" on the other side. At the
same time, they have a directional arrow which makes them a left or a
right side tire. All of my old Yoko's had this. (Even tho I flipped the
tire on the rim and ran on them just fine...)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and