Seeking Rocco parts

Hi Guys...

I've been searching all over the place for the following items and I can't find
them anywhere:

1. White MK2 drivers side door................... Mine has a crumple and I just
want a straight one, and I don't want to paint it... so I need a white one.

2. Two front seats. Preferably black, white, or grey.......................
Prefer regular Mk2 Rocco seats in decent condition but I'd consider seats from
a Corrado too.

If you have any of these items and live in Southern CA ....OR are willing to
ship to CA (at my expense of course), please email me. Thanks!

- - David Schrimpf    (david@cybermail.net)
- - '85 Scirocco  8V  Wolfsburg Edition