Re: July Max Power - 220 hp Rocco

On Wed, 5 Aug 1998 08:39:15 -0700 glxtasy@juno.com (ken r weidmann jr.)
writes:
>I've showed agaisnt Ken a couple of times, and his car kicks my
>rocco's butt each time.  It is very well done and the engine has a lot
>of go-fast stuff done by Velocity.  His twin yellow racing stripes
>were done by the same guy that did my checkered flag logo in Westlake
>Village and I believe that Ken lives somewhere in Santa Barbara or
>north Ventura County.
>Ken Weidmann Jr

Oh, its THAT car! Yeah, its got a ton of detail to it. Its a sweet car
indeed. I tried to talk to the owner at the Autotech show a few years ago
and again at the last (And probably LAST) Velocity show. Either he didnt
want to be bothred with talking to me, or he was too involved with the
showing of his car or he was kind of a weenie. One of those. Great car
tho.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and