Re: July Max Power - 220 hp Rocco

I've showed agaisnt Ken a couple of times, and his car kicks my rocco's
butt each time.  It is very well done and the engine has a lot of go-fast
stuff done by Velocity.  His twin yellow racing stripes were done by the
same guy that did my checkered flag logo in Westlake Village and I
believe that Ken lives somewhere in Santa Barbara or north Ventura
County.
Ken Weidmann Jr
GLXTASY@Juno.com
Checkered Flag Automotive Components