July Max Power - 220 hp Rocco

Hey all - a few weeks ago I posted about the cool mild-Rieger kitted
Scirocco in Performance VW.  After, someone informed me it wasn't
Performance VW mag I thought I was going nuts.  I went to the magazine
shop again today and it just so happens the magazine with the Rocco was
still there.  It's Max Power (July page 50). BTW, I didn't notice
before, but this car belongs to Ken Slaughter in California.  Maybe one
of you guys knows this car?  If anyone wants the article lemme know and
I'll try to scan it.

- -Mike