Re: [auto-x] I Luv my new Kumho's 2

On Tue, 4 Aug 1998 07:39:25 -0700 (PDT) Paul Krucke <vwfan53@yahoo.com>
writes:

Oh, one more thing. What about the alignment with the Kuhmo's? Are you
using the same alignment? I have -1.5 camber and 1/8th toe out and I wore
the crap out of the inside of my R1's. (Whch was cool, you couldnt see
the chunks of rubber missing while going thru tech!)

Im getting ready to replace my blown L/F Koni (Waranty) and will need it
realigned anyways so now would be a good time for a baseline alignment.
(adjust from there..)

Jim, Paul, anyone?

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and