Re: [auto-x] I Luv my new Kumho's 2

<vwfan53@yahoo.com>
> writes:
>
> Oh, one more thing. What about the alignment with the Kuhmo's? Are you
> using the same alignment? I have -1.5 camber and 1/8th toe out and I
wore
> the crap out of the inside of my R1's. (Whch was cool, you couldnt see
> the chunks of rubber missing while going thru tech!)
>
> Im getting ready to replace my blown L/F Koni (Waranty) and will
need it
> realigned anyways so now would be a good time for a baseline
alignment.
> (adjust from there..)
>
> Jim, Paul, anyone?

Didn't change a thing, still runnning -2 and almost 1/4" toe out.  I
definitly had my best drive of the season after switching.  Its
actually kinda funny I keep my eye on the local CSP guys-- considering
I am E-Stock, I would be coming in around 4th place out of 12~15 in
CSP!!!!  I may just build a to the rules CSP car in a season or two.
(Yes, Mannix, it still wouldn't be "Nationally" competitive, but it's
fun to kick As_ locally :-))
==
- -Paul
http://home1.gte.net/vwfan