Re: Maine Forest Pro Rally

On Tue, 04 Aug 1998 07:55:40 -0400 "Scott F. Williams"
<sfwilliams@worldnet.att.net> writes:
>#%*(!@

>No, the ass kicking part came in the form of an offroad excursion
>leading to an impact with a large pile of rocks.
>sweeper" and we plowed off the road head first ending our day
>prematurely. Crunch! We high centered the car on the dirt/rock pile,

THIS, my friend, is why *I* dont rally *my* Roc! If I run off the course
at an autox, there's nothing to hit AND I still get to drive my baby
home.... and drive it to work the next day. AND the entire weekend would
only cost me lets guess high and say its around $40.
Yah, autox sucks!  :)

Get her fixed dude!! (and smack the navagator!)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and