Re: [autox] [

On Mon, 3 Aug 1998, Chris Chemidlin wrote:

> WAIT!
> Did I miss something? No more R1's? That was the next set of tires I was
> going to buy! Im running on antique 008-R's right now...
> If anybody finds out what's happening here, let us know!

Currently, the only way to get R1s (unless you're really lucky, or know
somebody at BFG) is to order a set for Nationals - they'll bring them on the
trailer for you.  After that, the tire is being end-of-lifed and replaced
with the G-Force, which currently isn't listed with any 13" sizes.  I'd be
calling them and complaining about this, except I don't use them.  :)

Kevin Y. Wenzel                                                        KB0MQM
SRF #27 (chassis #273)                                   kwenzel@privateI.com
1981 VW Scirocco S - DSP #81 (Grendel)                     Finger for PGP key
Director of Network Operations, privateI, LLC        http://www.privateI.com/