new to the list!

hey everybody,
I'm new to the list, so let me introduce myself.
I'm 24 and out here on the west coast.  I've owned
three sciroccos and currently have an '83 with minor
motor and suspension mods.  I also owned a '77 rabbit
that I autox for a little while.  When I first subscribed, I was
a little wary because some people seemed to get a little
vicious at times, but I'll take my chances as there seems
to be some really good info on here.  Anyway, I'm thinking
of stuffing a 2.0 16v (bored and stroked to maybe 2.1 or 2.2)
into the car.  I need to kick the hell out of my buddy's Integra
GSR (I can already do it on the track :)
I'm running Tokico HPs with Neuspeed race springs (ouch) up
front and Jamexs in back.  Stock swaybars and Neuspeed upper
stress bar with the matching lower coming in a week.  15" BBS
wheels with Nitto Exit 501s.  I'm always looking for cool stuff for
my car, so if anybody has any weird stuff laying around.....
I'm thinking of doing a few more things to the 8v while I find a 2.0 16v
to build like ported manifold and TB along with early exhaust
manifold and downpipe.  I'm also in search of neat cosmetic mods,
because my bike satisfies my need for speed right now.

Awaiting a full mailbox.......

Alex Ting
Millennium Solutions Group, Inc.
8303 Sierra College Blvd., Suite 150