Re: Burnt wires

  I would suggest taking the dash apart.  I burnt a few wires years ago,
and had I not taken the dash apart to see the extent of the damage I would
proabably driving around with exposed wiring.  You need to find all the
burnt stuff and replace it.  Funny thing was that when I looked at one
section it was burnt, then a couple feet down the wire it was fine, until
I got even further down, where it was toasted.  Be thorough...

 Andre'