Re: [autox] ["Kuhmo" tech info]

On Mon, 3 Aug 1998 11:33:23 EDT HCharvat@aol.com writes:

>Here is what I know from the road racing aspect.
>The Kuhmo's are even with the new Yokohama A032's -

OK. Heres what im after. I want to know if anybody has autoxed on them?

I want to know what kind of tire pressures are being used with them.
(This will tell me a lot about the tire, believe it or not.) I want to
know how they feel, compared to a R1 or a A008.
I dont care about contingency at all, but thank you for offering up that
bit of info. Im purely interested in the Kuhmo tire and how it performs.
Im NOT nationally competative so I dont even care if its not the fastest
tire out there. I want a tire that sticks decently (so I CAN be
competative with my local DSP guys, excluding Randy Walters of course...)
and will last me as long as I got these R1's to last. ( 163 runs!
Who-hoo!!!)
TIA.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and