Re: Amp wiring through car body

On Sun, Aug 02, 1998 at 11:35:29AM -0400, Paul Hanley wrote:
> Hey All:
>
> I am about to pick up an amp for my stereo and was wondering if anyone has
> ever run the power and speaker wires through the upper body of the car,
> where the tail light wires run!?!? Sounds like an easier/cleaner method
> than ripping up the carpet. If so, where does the wire come out of the body
> at the front of the car?

There's a really easy way to run the wires. Just pull off the black
plastic trim strip that covers the door sills. You can then just lift a
flap of carpet and run the wires under it. There is already a factory
wiring harness that runs there in my car, (SII 16v), I assumed that it was
the tail lights.

Dan

> "War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left."

I love this sig. Any idea who said it?