Y'all missed out...16v

The 16v Scirocco that I was selling in Virginia is going back to the seller.
I was unable to sell the thing this weekend like I'd hoped, since all my
potential buyers dropped off the face of the earth. Thanks. By some act of
God, the owner agreed to take it back and give me a refund. I'm returning it
after work. Which means at any point over the last three days, if anyone had
contacted me, they could have had a perfectly good 87 16v Roc for, say,
$1,000! WITH LEATHER dammit. Granted the asking price was $1,900, but
helloooo. My posts had "desperate seller" written all over them. Call me
naive, but I thought that car would have generated a lot more interest.
Funny...send a post with the word "Honda", and you get flooded with
messages. But sell a cheap 16v and nobody's home.

JR