The Great Brake Swap III

	Well I finally upgraded to 10.1's on my Scirocco and am really
satisfied with the results but, as the ec article mentioned, the brake
pedal now feels soft. So it looks like I'll probably be swapping the master
cylinder in as well. My questions regarding that are:

1) The Bentley says that there is a rebuild kit for the m.c. Can anyone
confirm this?

2) Will I only need to swap the m.c. or will the brake servo have to be
changed too? Is changing the m.c. a real big pain??

3) The guy I bought all my brake parts from said that the car ('87 16v)
used DOT 4 brake fluid. Does changing the master cylinder dictate that I
switch to DOT 4 fluid?

Thanks for putting up with my q's and ignorance..

__Wojciech Galecki__
'84 8v (with big, soft brakes)