Re: reverse lights

Yes indeed that's all it takes. It's a bit of a PITA just because of where those
bolts (9mm) are located. You might want to make sure you have power to the switch
first, but that's always the problem, so you can most likely safely assume that
replacing the switch will correct the situation. The switch usually costs about $30.
Just make sure you get the exact right one. There are like 20 different pin
configurations or something (I pulled that number out of my ass- there are a bunch).
This is, of course, assuming that you've checked the fuse (doh!) I've done stuff like
that before.
    -Josiah