Re: shift bushings and gear selector alignment

That description makes me know exactly what they are. I remember them perfectly. Now
let's just see if I can remember where they go. Ah, yes. You know that other linkage
piece that is just a metal rod bent at both ends with cotter pins in it? (I believe
it gets replaced with the ABD short shift kit). Those little top hats should be the
bushings for that rod.
    HTH!
    -Josiah