Re: Short Rantings

On Mon, 29 Sep 1997 20:33:10 -0500 (CDT) SgtPeper
<sgtpeper@eagle.ais.net> writes:
>I personally would buy one of these hats in a second!!! I want a VW
>hat
>badly... (what about copyright though on the VW symbol :() i really do
>want one though....

I bought my black VW hat at the local swap meet. Its got the logo
embroidered on the front and the hat is cloth. Its not the fitted like
someone was mentioning but what do you expect from a swap meet. Ive had
mine for over 2 years, its showing its age and im looking to replace it
with a new one. I saw at the dealer new hats in different color's. I want
the black hat with the blue emblem! Yeah!!! I think the price I saw was
$14.95.
Last year when I was in the Mall of America in Minnesota, there is a
custom embroidery shop that was gonna do me a hat with DSP 30 on the back
of the hat and my Poorboy Racing Team on the front but when I told them I
wanted a VW logo in the center it was game over. They wont do it. Go
figure. Then again it was gonna cost me over $60 to get it done.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and