Re: Hats and such....

On Mon, 29 Sep 1997 22:27:23 -0700 Richard Fenton/Shannon Fenton
<ldfen1@lisco.com> writes:
>If you guys really want hats check out the VWOA site. I bought some
>stuff at the Chicago Motor Show from thier stand this year. They have
>some cool stuff, hats, shirts, Nissan thermoses, scarves..... It is
>sort
>pricey though, but i got a tee shirt for applying for a credit card. I
>dont know if they still do that though. Just thought Id tell ya.
>

>shannon
>87 16V

When I went to the auto show at the convention center this year they had
flyers on a VW club which cost $25 to join. You get a T-shirt and
discounts on a bunch of stuff that dont really matter on the grand scheme
of things. You get a Randy McNally map. Window decal. (the VW logo with
the word "CLUB" below. You get an application for a Visa with the VW logo
on it. I think this is the real reason for the club.
I guess if your into buying VW club merchandize the discounts would
probably add up.

id join but im just a Poorboy!

Some day.... hopefully before the club is disbanded.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and