Re: Junkyard blues

On Sun, 28 Sep 1997, Mark A. Peele wrote:

> Hello, I spoke too soon about putting my '81 seats in my '82. although
> the 82 seats fit in my '81, the '81 seats won't fit in the '82 - it seems
> VW made the center "L" bracket a little taller on the '82s - - damn!!!
>
> now I'll have to reupholster those blue seats to match my soon to be
> black interior . . .

What ya gonna do with your 81 seats???

> IF ANYONE SEES A GOOD EARLY WING (82-84) PLEASE LET ME KNOW - I WANT IT
> (mine is cracked in several places).

Didn't see a early wing, sorry, but did run into some interesting things
at a small junkyard....they had 2 16v with full body kits(both white) and
one had a Hella reflector(fits between taillights, says Scirocco on
it)....thought somebody here might want me to snag them for them!

Eric