Re: scirocco parts/cars listed

On Fri, 26 Sep 1997 16:13:04 -0400 "Brubaker, John" <JBrubaker@AMF.com>
writes:

>That was a pretty funny story.  I don't know about anyone else but
>there sure has been some pretty interesting, well told stories
>(fiction or nonfiction, we wil never know) in the last week or so.
> Maybe we should call this the creative writing/Scirocco list.
>
>Bring it on,
>
>John
>80 Scirocco S

Well, the real version was too boring I thought so I thought id give you
the more creative version.

The true version goes like this. Everytime I would have the cash to go
pay Ken for the lights, something would come up and the cash would be
gone. Then there was a few times where I had the cash and was completely
oblivious about the lights. I simply forgot. I was supposed to call Ken
to arrange a meet to get the lights. About when I would actually think
about calling Ken, I would think it was too late at night to call. A few
days ago, I said screw it, I don't care if it is 9:pm, im calling! Then
we hooked up at his work and the rest is history. Pretty boring huh? I
bet you liked the other version better, no? :)

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and