RE: scirocco parts/cars listed

>I'd be interested in knowing what you had to do for your beloved
car.

>John
>80 Scirocco S

Well John, I had to sell a pint of blood (Julie said it hurt too!) .
Not
eat for 2 weeks. Snip

That was a pretty funny story.  I don't know about anyone else but
there sure has been some pretty interesting, well told stories
(fiction or nonfiction, we wil never know) in the last week or so.
 Maybe we should call this the creative writing/Scirocco list.

Bring it on,

John
80 Scirocco S