Re: Clarification

On Fri, 26 Sep 97 11:51:41 EST "Paul Krucke"
<pkrucke@logistics.calibersys.com> writes:
>     Correct me if I am wrong, although I don't think I am. But I seem
many
>     people refering to 82-> Scirocco's as MkII's.

No, actually you are 100% correct. In Europe this is true and is used as
such. The Scirocco is on the A1 chassis as is the rabbit ect ect. We may
have created our own designation here on the list by refering to the 81
and older Scirocco's as the MK-I and the 82 and newer Sirocco's as MK-II.
I've never seen this anywhere else but here on the list myself.
Then again, im no expert on this matter but it is my humblest of
opinions.
Anybody feel free to educate me if im wrong.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and