G60 MK-I

> Speaking of G60's in Sciroccos - anybody see that G60 equiped '81 S in
> VWP/EC bout  5 years ago? 190 hp!!!!!

   Are you talking abou the Alcan Scirocco?  If so, I have seen it in
person.  The guy who *OWNED* it was Jay Sweetman.  He sold that one a
few years back and bought a Miata, UGH!  The closest I got to the car
was helping him apply some sponsor stickers just before the race.  Just
a few years back he also did a G60 conversion in a MK-II rocco.  Not sure
if he still has that one or not.

  Andre'