Re: jealous of what, shawn?!

>NO FAH-Q PUSS!
>
>If your going to be off the list, then LEAVE.  Don't come back!!  And don't
>let the door hit your ass on the way out.  Your cluttering up my inbox!
>
>Kris

Although I do not contribute to the list, I'm with you.  There is no need
for squabbles.  Shawn is an awesome contributor to the list.  It puts a tear
in my eye to see how much he knows about the beloved Scirocco.  I'm jealous
'cos I don't know. We should be telling wonderful tales and perhaps our
ideal (realistic or non-realistic) goals.  My ideal is to throw a G60 into
my 81 Scirocco.  Now there's something to muse over.  I can keep dreaming.......

Sal

-It's only wrong if you get caught.   -JMK

-We are all prostitutes.   -Me