Scirocco Cruise-In #2, Cincinnati, Ohio Oct. 26th

The second Scirocco Cruise-in has been planned in Cincinnati!  The first
cruise-in in July was a success with 9 Scirocco's participating, along
with many other people (944, 911, M3, Jetta's....) that just stopped
by to chat.  We spent about 5 hours just talking and having a blast!
If you could have come and missed it, your loss!  Don't miss out on the
second one, because we expect an even better turnout this time.  We will
be more actively trying to promote this by getting flyers to local
business's.

For more info visit:

http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/srcocincy.htm

You can also link to pictures from the first event there too!

Hope to see you October 26th!

Greg :)

Gregory S. Davis
1985 Euro-Spec Scirocco       http://members.iglou.com/scirocco

Member & Webmaster -- Cincinnati Volkswagen Club

"GAK Motorsports.....Your source for European License Plates!"
http://members.iglou.com/scirocco/gakmotor.htm