Spelling

I SWEAR I've seen Volkswagen spelled wolkswagon somewhere else before.
Also I think it was on a German Web Site?  Is it at all possible that
there is a place and time when this is spelled correctly both ways?

I don't know but didn't The Beetels spell their name with two EEs and
later Beatles?

Wierd and something to think about at least you can think I'm crazy. BTW
I'm one of the worst spellers and I don't care I type really fast and
never spell check. At least in email.

--
Kevin McGrath
Value Systems