Re: lightronic

>     Don't mean to be a looser, but i''m pretty sure the outers are the
> city lights and then they change intensity when the high beams are switched
> on, but the really bright lights are the inside, smaller ones.  Anybody feel
> free to correct me on this.
>
>                                                 Owen
>                                                        '87 16V

	What's up, Guy?  Well, you are correct about the positioning of the
bulbs, but I can tell you that I've modded my car so that it's the other
way around (high beams outside, normal beams on the inside).  Didn't
cost a dime, but I've seen no other people with this setup.  Ahh, the
joy of uniqueness that doesn't look butt...

jason
87 16V