RE: lightronic

Owen,

The outer fixtures on the Euro lamps have a place to install low wattage
"city lights" on the bottom side.  This is separate from the main high/low
beam (I think a 55/65w H4 standard) bulb mounted in the rear/center.  I
really doubt you could get a dual filament high/low bulb that is both blue
and white.

You are correct about the inner, smaller fixture.  I have 100 watt H3's in
mine and they're damn bright.

-Bradley