RE: wipers

I like my single wiper...not to mention heheh less weight (now thats lame)

At 08:10 AM 9/24/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Like Robert von Bismarck said about his 1983, I also had an '83 with a
single
>front wiper (may it REST IN PEACE).
>
>I think a better question is:  *Why* would anyone want to convert their 2
>wiper system to a single wiper?  I hated that thing when I had the '83.
>
>-Bradley
>1986 Scirocco 16V 2.0 liter, Quaife, mods, mods, etc., etc.
>1987 Quantum Wagon Syncro FOR SALE now.
>http://effervescent.com/btp/vw.html
>
>On Wednesday, September 24, 1997 5:52 AM, Mark A. Peele
>[SMTP:mark.peele@juno.com] wrote:
>> correct me please . .
>>
>> I thought all U.S. sciroccos in 1983 model year had two front wipers - is
>> my memory at fault - if I'm right perhaps the U.S. model years don't
>> exactly coincide with the euro models years . . .
>>
>>  . . . Mark
>
>--

Mike Weiler
1984 rocco 8v 16v kit installed 131k (need major interior parts).
Please e-mail me with any parts you may have extra and pricing.
lerb@usa.net
lerb@mindless.com
lerb@softhome.net
In the force if Yoda's so strong, construct a sentence with words in the
proper order then why can't he?
          _______